The Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award-winning Broadway masterpiece, RENT, will hit the stage on April 27, during its 20th Anniversary touring production. A re-imagining of Puccini’s La Bohème, RENT follows an unforgettable year in the lives of seven artists struggling to follow their dreams without selling out. With its inspiring message of joy and hope in the face of fear, this timeless celebration of friendship and creativity reminds us to measure our lives with the only thing that truly matters—love. A pre-show dinner is available for this performance.
View the playbill by clicking here.
*Deadline for submission is April 24. Must reside at a Haverkamp Property currently, have signed a lease with Haverkamp Property for next year or are planning on signing a lease.
- SPECIAL INFO:Tickets are available at Stephens Auditorium's box office, online at Ticketmaster.com or by calling 800-745-3000.
- GROUP SALES:Please call the Ticket Office (515-294-2479) to see if there is a special group rate for this show!
- DATE:Sunday, April 28, 2019
- TIME:7:30 pm
- DOORS:North Doors on Ground Floor – Open at 6:45 PM
SE Doors & SW Doors – Open at 7:00 PM
*Times may vary depending on sound check for each performance.
- PRICE:Tickets start at $35
- ON SALE:Fall 2018