Event Services Manager:
This position shall supervise and direct Food and Beverage staff during events and complete post sales reports including cash counting and balancing. The person is responsible for scheduling of all Food and Beverage (F&B) and Guest Services staff, as well as helping facilitate the onboarding process for all new hires within the facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Manages the onboarding process for all employees with the Director of Events.
- Manages Youth Matinee Series –scheduling staff and organizing buses and lunches.
- Ensures that the F&B operation and staff is ready to open prior to events and has the event knowledge to excel. Then completes nightly F&B sales reports.
- Handles cash, banks, deposits and end of event monies for F&B dept, while ensuring the cash is secure at all times.
- Trains F&B staff on use of POS system and has a general working knowledge of all equipment, event setup, and tear down procedures.
- Helps oversee the Guest Services staff in the absence of the Director of Events.
- Receives deliveries.
- Schedules all Guests Services and F&B employees.
- Helps prepare and preform training orientation for event staff and assists in development of ongoing training programs for all event staff including but not limited to F&B, customer service, and emergency response plans.
- Maintain regular office hours.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Friday, September 10, 2021.