Performing Arts Fund – Learn about becoming a donor!
Would you like to make a mark on an audience member of the future? Just as the gift of Clifford Y. Stephens (ISU Dairy Science grad, 1925) helped to build a great performance hall, your special donation can have an impact for generations to come.
Donors to the Performing Arts Fund support the mission and vision of Stephens Auditorium.
- Mission: To engage adults and students in experiences with the performing arts through the presentation of performances by world-class artists.
- Vision: Through the performing arts, we are educating students, inspiring citizens and contributing to a culturally unique quality of life
Your gifts to the Performing Arts Fund support great performances and more:
- Performing Arts Series – presents world-class artists and performances
- Ames International Orchestra Festival – brings internationally recognized symphony orchestras
- Martha-Ellen Tye Performing Art Institute Youth Matinee Series – presents educationally-oriented performances for elementary, middle and high school students
- ONSTAGE Program – introduces high school and university students to the performing arts
- Young Artist Residency – brings rising young artists to the community to perform and interact with young people and adults in a variety of settings
- Ticket Donation Program – provides complimentary tickets to local nonprofit organizations