Stephens Auditorium and Fisher Theater
Should you require special accommodations, please make arrangements with the Ticket Office when purchasing tickets. If sign language interpretation or captioning is required, we will arrange these services provided a request is made at least 30 days in advance. Every effort is made to ensure each of our guests has an enjoyable experience at the Iowa State Center.
- Designated parking for mobility-impaired guests is available in Lot F, located west of Stephens Auditorium.
- Wheelchair-accessible seating and special seating for hearing- and visually-impaired guests is available.
- Elevators are located in the lobbies of all floors and are accessible from the north side of Stephens Auditorium and south side of Fisher Theater.
- Headphones with infrared listening devices are available for use at no charge at the Guest Services Desk.
- American Sign Language interpretation may be arranged at least 30 days in advance of performances.
- Guide and service dogs are welcome.
Please notify the Ticket Office in advance at 515-294-2479 if you have any special requests or concerns regarding accommodations. We are pleased to assist you with your needs.
- Designated parking for mobility-impaired guests is available in the front row of the parking lot north of the Scheman Building.
- Elevators are located in the lobbies of all levels.