Curriculum Connections: Literature, Language/Communication Skills, Values
Suggested grade levels: 2-6
When you imagine, sometimes you find what you need. When you imagine, you find a home.
Matthew Cuthbert and his sister Marilla want a boy to help with all of the chores around their farm on Prince Edward Island. They are certainly not expecting Anne Shirley, a headstrong and vivacious orphan with little more than a tattered carpet bag and a big imagination. Based on Lucy Maud Montgomery’s beloved novels, this heart-warming musical follows Anne on her unlikely journey to find the family and home she’s always wanted.
click here for the "Anne of Green Gables" STUDY GUIDE
- SPECIAL INFO:Reserve your seats today! Please remember to include ALL teachers, chaperones, and parents in your group totals.
- GROUP SALES:Students enrolled in the federal free lunch program are eligible to receive scholarship admission and are free of charge.
- DATE:Thursday, May 9, 2019
- TIME:10:00 am
- DOORS:North Doors on Ground Floor – Open at 9:15 a.m.
SE Doors & SW Doors – Open at 9:15 a.m.
*Times may vary depending on sound check for each performance.
- PRICE:Tickets start at $4
- ON SALE:Now!