Swim along with pouty Mr. Fish and his friends in this new musical adventure. Using live actors and puppets, this colorful adaptation of The New York Times bestseller is sure to turn the poutiest of frowns upside down. This brand new production is being co-conceived, directed and designed by the acclaimed puppeteers of AchesonWalsh Studios.
Show sponsored by:
- SPECIAL INFO:Reserve your seats today! Please remember to include ALL teachers, chaperones, and parents in your group totals.
- GROUP SALES:Students enrolled in the federal free lunch program are eligible to receive scholarship admission and are free of charge.
- DATE:Monday, April 27, 2020
- TIME:10:00 am
- DOORS:North Doors on Ground Floor – Open at 9:15 a.m.
SE Doors & SW Doors – Open at 9:15 a.m.
*Times may vary depending on sound check for each performance.
- PRICE:Tickets start at $4
- ON SALE:NOW!