Maddi and Sofia are best friends. They play in their neighborhood park together. Maddi is really good at climbing the rock wall, while Sofia is a fast runner. One day Sofia discovers that Maddi has no food in her fridge at home. Sofia wants to help her friend, but Maddi makes her promise not to tell anyone. What should Sofia do? Based on the book by Lois Brandt, this play is a gentle, yet sometimes hilarious exploration of friendship, empathy and doing the right thing.
Show sponsored by:
- SPECIAL INFO:Reserve your seats today! Please remember to include ALL teachers, chaperones, and parents in your group totals.
- GROUP SALES:Students enrolled in the federal free lunch program are eligible to receive scholarship admission and are free of charge.
- DATE:Tuesday, October 29, 2019
- TIME:12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- DOORS:North Doors on Ground Floor – Open at 11:45 a.m.
SE Doors & SW Doors – Open at 11:45 a.m.
*Times may vary depending on sound check for each performance.
- PRICE:Tickets start at $4
- ON SALE:Now!