Cows that type? Hens on strike? Whoever heard of such a thing! When his granddaughter Jenny comes for a visit, Farmer Brown declares the house a tech-free zone and takes her laptop to the cold barn. But the cows are shivering and the chickens strike in solidarity in this hilarious, “moo-ving” musical about negotiation and compromise, based on the Caldecott Honor Book by Doreen Cronin and Betsy Lewin.
Show sponsored by:
- SPECIAL INFO:Reserve your seats today! Please remember to include ALL teachers, chaperones, and parents in your group totals.
- GROUP SALES:Students enrolled in the federal free lunch program are eligible to receive scholarship admission and are free of charge.
- DATE:Monday, February 10, 2020
- TIME:12:30 pm
- DOORS:North Doors on Ground Floor – Open at 11:45 AM
SE Doors & SW Doors – Open at 11:45 AM
*Times may vary depending on sound check for each performance.
- PRICE:Tickets start at $4
- ON SALE:NOW!