Click here to read a note to the friends of Stephens Auditorium from Steve Peters, CVE, President/CEO of VenuWorks, and Tammy Koolbeck, CVE, Executive Director of Stephens Auditorium.
The health, welfare and safety of our guests as well as our clients and employees are of the highest priority for Stephens Auditorium. All Fall 2020 Series events have been cancelled or postponed at Stephens Auditorium. The ticket office windows remain closed with the ticket office staff working during weekdays to respond to your calls and emails.
During this same time frame, Stephens Auditorium management is working with each event individually to determine cancellation or postponement status. This website will have the most up-to-date information regarding all event-related updates and status changes.
Patrons holding tickets for Stephens Auditorium performances affected by this closure will be contacted by the ticket office on the status of that performance and their options. We are working to reschedule as many of the affected performances and events as possible and ask for patrons’ patience as this process may take some time.
Stephens Auditorium is taking every reasonable precaution to promote a safe and healthy environment. Our focus is to ensure we meet our guests, clients and employees’ needs while doing our part to keep our guests, clients and employees as well as our communities safe and reduce the strain on our healthcare providers. We encourage everyone to take reasonable precautions.
The following events from Fall 2020 have been rescheduled:
- Russian String Orchestra (originally September 29): TBD – March 2021
- Fab Four (originally October 3, 2020): October 8, 2021
- Whose Live Anyway? (originally October 9, 2020): March 26, 2021
- Capitol Steps (originally October 19, 2020): TBD – September 24 or 30, 2021
- South Pacific (originally February 9, 2021): April 20, 2021
- Anastasia (originally February 25, 2021): TBD – 2021-22 season
- Fiddler on the Roof (originally March 2, 2021): TBD – September 2021
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (originally April 8, 2021): TBD – 2021-22 season
Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities
From the Centers of Disease Control and Prevents (CDC):