The Guest Services Coordinator is a full time, non-exempt position that reports to the Director of Operations. The position is responsible for managing event information, coordinating event functions, and supervising patron services at Stephens Auditorium and Fisher Theatre. This position’s primary responsibilities include:
- Managing the scheduling of all Guest & Client Services part-time staff and volunteers.
- Gathering accurate event information and ensuring that event setups are accurate for all events.
- Work with Director of Operations to review and implement policies and procedures for Guest & Client Services and make recommendations to Executive Director for modifications as may become appropriate.
- Maintaining on-going relationships and communication with tenants, user groups, and volunteers.
- Working with the Director of Operations to monitor and maintain facility compliance with ADA requirements, making appropriate recommendations for services and accommodations.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Emily Ladewig, Business Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Closing Date: When Position is Filled.