Date to be determined for Fall 2014
Children must be 6 years old by the audition date.
- Registration begins at 11:15 a.m.
- Parking is available in Lot B-3 (South side of Center Drive)
- Enter Stephens Auditorium at the Southeast Corner
- DO NOT drop off or park in the loading dock area
- Dancers need to be dressed, warmed-up and ready to audition at the times listed below
- All dancers should wear leotards, tights and ballet or pointe shoes
- Dancers MUST be enrolled in a dance studio and Pointe dancers MUST be studying pointe to perform
- Children must be 6 years of age or older to perform
- You may be cast in a part for which you did not audition. We reserve the right to cast you in ANY part
- Dancers are encouraged to audition for every role they are capable of performing
- Carefully review the Nutcracker Rehearsal Schedule and note potential conflicts.
- You MUST attend the first rehearsal for your role. If you miss more than one rehearsal, we reserve the right to replace you.
- First rehearsal will be at the Ames Dancenter South, 319 South 17th Street, Ames, IA 50010.
- Call the Dancenter at (515) 233-0826 with any questions.
- There is a costume cleaning fee of $20 per performer. A $5 late fee will be added after a certain deadline.
- YOUR HELP IS NEEDED - A Volunteer Coordinator will contact all participating families for backstage help at rehearsals and performances. Families of each cast member are required to provide volunteer help in lieu of supplemental participant fees. This helps keep costs down and keeps our performances running smoothly and safely.