WIN a pair of tickets to Memphis the Musical!
Answer the following trivia question correctly to be entered into the drawing. One winner will receive a pair of tickets to Memphis the Musical at Stephens Auditorium on Thursday, October 24.
A winner will be chosen on Friday, October 11 at noon.
Find TicketsNot feeling lucky? Get your tickets to this award-winning Broadway musical now!
This event is sponsored by Greater Iowa Credit Union.
Entries for this contest were due Friday, Oct. 11 by noon.
Congratulations to Katherine D for winning two tickets to MEMPHIS!
No purchase necessary. Contest starts Oct. 7, 2013 and ends October 11, 2013, 12:00PM CDT.
- Entrants must be U.S. Citizens.
- Entrants must be in the Ames, Iowa area.
- Entrants must be able to redeem prize offered.
- Entrants must 18 years of age or older.
- User’s entry is void where prohibited by law.
- Limit 1 entry per Individual.
Entrants must sign up through the Iowa State Center’s website and answer required questions.
Entrant will submit their trivia answer with their contact information. Entry period is from Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:00 AM CDT to Oct. 11, 2013 at 12:00 PM CDT.
Stephens Auditorium will randomly select the winner of the contest entries based on completion of the tasks listed above on October 11, 2013 at 12:00 PM CDT.
The winner will receive two tickets to Memphis the Musical on Thursday, October 24 at 7:30 PM CDT. Prizes may be redeemed at the Stephens Auditorium Ticket Office after confirmation of winnings.
- Winner will be notified on Friday, October 11, 2013 via email by 2:00PM CDT
- The winner is required to contact Stephens Auditorium via email or phone to claim prize and provide contact information
- The winner has until 2:00PM CDT the following business day to claim his/her prize; if the prize goes unclaimed, an alternate winner will be selected
- To redeem the prize, the winner must be able to attend the show. If the winner is unable to attend the show, an alternate winner will be selected
USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION
By entering, entrants give Stephens Auditorium permission to share information of the winner on social media, the Iowa State Center website, and any other public channels. Stephens Auditorium reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the entrants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose.
All entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Stephens Auditorium reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds in violation of these rules.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Stephens Auditorium reserves the right to cancel or end the contest before the end date if needed. Entrants further agree to release Stephens Auditorium from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.